Building peace is a complex process, involving many obstacles and differing positions. We aim to bridge these differences by encouraging dialogue between societies across the conflict divide. Those taking part in the dialogue include a broad range of Armenian and Azerbaijani policymakers, media and civil society – including those in and from Nagorno-Karabakh.
We carry out our work through a wide variety of practical peacebuilding activities, for example:
Advocacy and dialogue with governments and other stakeholders;
- Public policy debates and moderated discussions;
- Peacebuilding courses and workshops;
- Documentary films and public film screenings;
- News journals, reports, policy papers and studies on conflict-related issues;
- A news website focusing on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and settlement process;
- Comparative conflict studies and visits;
- Cross-conflict training courses and networking for journalists;
- Photography/arts exhibitions and events.