© International Alert
All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Any information that we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). We will not disclose or share personal information supplied by you with any third party organisation without your prior consent.
Use of this site is provided by International Alert and is subject to the following:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- International Alert reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site, by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to International Alert are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will International Alert be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- International Alert does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution.
- You can access other sites via links from international-alert.org. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
This website is produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of the European Partnership for the Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh (EPNK) and its members, and should under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.
Third party content
EPNK may embed third party content such as videos, RSS or twitter feeds on its site. EPNK, its member organisations and the European Union are not responsible for and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this content nor for any related content. EPNK, its member organisations and the European Union are also not responsible for the quality or accessibility of this content nor of any related content. The embedding of this content on its site should not be taken in itself to mean endorsement of the content by EPNK, its member organisations or the European Union.
Project Highlight "Mechanisms of Public Participation and Multi-Channel Diplomacy in Peace Processes: Lessons from Northern Ireland" Parliament Buildings, Stormont, seat of the Northern Irish Assembly © Mike Boyland/iStockphoto